Sing Secret Space

Sing Secret Space

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

my loved one~ Andrew Lee
this is wad he played while waiting for his mum playing bowling!
he is addicted to this game console!!
bi~
i keep snaping picha when bi is driving~ he keep saying me kacau him!!hehe^^
btw i m holding my babe nw, his name is Canon EOS 550D!
hubby is driving~~
snap this pic when it is red light~
*takut tangkap by police weyyyy~

we r prefect match!^^(*wink*)
Luv u hubby!

movida's menu
Hubby's carrot milk
My hot honey lemon tea
My meal- Spaghetti with variety of seafoods!
*the spaghetti very hard n the seafood nt even fresh oso!

damn it! Hostel's network coverage was freaking weak nehhhh!
i had been trying for a couple days to upload some latest pic of me n mine hubby when we meet up last weekend!
It is really sweet n memorable, although it is only 2D1N, coz i hav to left one more day for my family!

We having our simple western dinner wit hubby's family at Movida! But the food there taste bad, only the decoration is nice! That night was freaking cold, and i m wearing shorts somemore, so i keep holding my hubby's hands under the table! Hubby's hand so warm n thick i like it so muchie! Hehe^^

The winds blows extremely strong n later then start raining lagi! Adumak! We cant go jonker, beach or others place to date dy lo! Hubby plan to watch movie but i refused to watch as i m freezing at tat time, so we decided to go back hubby's house n watch DVD!

When we r on the way back to hubby's ozana house, he went to the nearest 7 eleven to buy some alcohol drinks n coke! * i like when these both r mixed, it taste nice n gam for those tat can easily get drunk like me!

We watched Burlesque in hubby's room! But we din finished the whole movie n i slept jor at his stomach there! haha^^ but i can feel hubby kissed my forehead when i m sleeping!

Time flies~ n i gonna go back to KL n hubby going back to genting for his work!

I miss hubby's warm huggie! I luv to hugged by him when i m sleeping! Miss u hubby!

Looking forward to our trip in April! yeah!!!

This post was type in english coz my hubby is a BANANA! dia tak tau baca banyak perkataan CINA!

So fast hor, we were been together for 7 years! Such a long period!

And i still remember tat day i asked hubby: " 我们会结婚吗?”

He said:" 会啊!"

I feel very happy when he told me tat coz he wil not simply giv promise if he cant achieve!

Really hope tat i can becum MRS LEE in the future days! (*aku muka tebal kan, andrew belum propose i sudah mau kahwin kepada dia) haha^^
























































1 comment:

  1. Sweet wo!!
    keep holding on! I must be your ban liang next time! ok???

    ReplyDelete