Sing Secret Space

Sing Secret Space

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Da Er Duo and Ultraman Sisters






















I really enjoy going out wit Jane n Abbie.. I really feel glad to know both of u..


Cos they really make so much laughter n happiness to me..


But it has been quite a long time we do not went out together.. maybe all of us busy wit our own studies kua...


really miss the time we went out together...hope our friendship wil stay tight forever..


n i wanna to take this opportunity n say sorry to pek chieng..coz there is once we went to Sg Wang, and i do not accompay you to toilet...N when we back to hostel, Abbie reminds me to accompany u to toilet next time..coz it is very dangerous..sorry coz i do not notice bout hw danger there is..n i feel tat after tat incident... me n abbie seems like not so close ard..maybe i m too sensitive kua.. sorry, pek chieng...n sorry, abbie..

No comments:

Post a Comment